K9 Advantix II for Medium Dogs 11-20 lbs, 2 Month Supply
K9 Advantix II offers broad spectrum protection against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes, too. It is specifically formulated for dogs and comes in a convenient, monthly topical application that not only kills but also repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. K9 Advantix II also kills all life stages of fleas, repels biting flies and kills lice. It contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen that work in concert to repel and kill parasites that can potentially transmit disease-causing organisms. K9 Advantix II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older.
Dog Size: 11-20 lbs
Package Quantity: 2 Pack
- Repels and kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes
- Repels biting flies and kills lice
- Kills all life stages of fleas and prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae and pupae
- Prevents fleas on a treated dog from reinfesting the home
- Kills fleas within 12 hours and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Provides waterproof protection
- DO NOT USE ON CATS
Expiration Date: The Advantix formula does not expire, as long as it remains unopened and is properly stored according to the package instructions.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.